Key benefits for humans
- High In Chlorophyll & Calcium
- Over 30 Vitamins & Minerals
- All 9 Essential Amino Acids
- 5x More Iron Than Spinach
- Aids In Improving Skin Health
- Helps Balance pH Levels
Conditions which may be helped or alleviated by the use of barley grass powder
- Helps in the treatment of arthritis; it also provides relief from arthritis pain.
- Helps in the treatment of asthma.
- Helps to combat blood clots.
- Helps to combat cancer.
- Helps to reduce low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (the 'bad' cholesterol) levels.
- Helpful against diabetes; it also helps to delay or prevent blood vessel damage which could be caused by diabetes.
- Helps to reduce fatigue.
- Helps in relieving inflammation in various parts of the body; it also reduces inflammation-related pain.
- Helps to treat migraines.
- Helps to relieve stomach and intestinal disorders.
What is it?
Barley grass powder is made from the dried young leaves of the barley plant. It is believed that the cultivation of barley's young leaves first took place as early as 7000 BC.
At the early stage of its growth, the barley plant is closer in composition to vegetables than grains, hence the name 'barley grass'. This concept is similar to that of wheat grass and there is very little nutritional difference between the two.
As they grow, the nutrient content of young cereal grasses change rapidly. The nutrient concentration - vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, chlorophyll - deteriorate significantly.
In its young state, however, barley grass contains extremely high levels of the above mentioned nutrients. Barley grass powder thus contains very dense nutritional and healing properties in a concentrated form that is easily assimilated by our digestive system, thus allowing the body to use its nutrients within a matter of minutes (like most vegetable powders). It also has very strong alkalising effects on the body.
Barley grass is also rich in living chlorophyll. Chlorophyll has the following benefits and effects:
- It is the basis of all plant life, playing a critical role in photosynthesis.
- It is the first product of light, containing more light energy than any other element.
- It is anti-bacterial, stopping the development and growth of harmful bacteria. It can be used inside the body as well as topically as a healing agent.
- It rebuilds the blood. Chlorophyll is very similar in structure to blood hemoglobin.
- Liquid chlorophyll gets into the bodily tissues, rejuvenating and rebuilding them.
- It alleviates blood sugar problems.
- It neutralizes toxins in the body.
- It helps to purify the liver.
- Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits from the body.
- Vit A, B1, B2, B2, B3, B6, B9, C, E.
- Min Ca, Cu, Mn, Se, Zn.
- EFA Omega 3. Antioxidants, Chlorophyll.
So what DOESN'T Augustine approve?
Additives, chemicals, colourings, dairy, fillers, flavourings, grains, gluten, GMOs, irradiation, meat or animal by-products, MSG, preservatives, synthetics, salts & sweeteners.
Just like all our products, our Barley Grass Powder carries the following symbols:
This organic barley grass powder is great for myself and my dogs. I add this product to morning green juice.