What is it?
SuperHeal is a topical salve made using three certified organic wholefood ingredients sold by most good health stores.
Some people find themselves in situations where surgery is not always possible or practical. Some patients suffer reactions to anesthesia and some are too frail for surgery or not in a financial position to cover medical expenses.
The SuperHeal recipe is provided to you free of charge for non-commercial use. The ready-made product is also available to purchase from here for your convenience.
What does it do?
We make no claims about what SuperHeal can do.
*It's important to note that lumps are NOT the problem, they are the result of a problem. It is important to recognise that there may be a deep internal problem that requires addressing. We recommend addressing such issues with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Why is SuperHeal unlike other salves?
Salves today all contain at least one chemical. Irrespective of how safe these chemicals may be, there may be legal limitations as to who can purchase them or for how the final product can be promoted.
SuperHeal is not only safe but also healthy to consume and there are no legal restrictions attached to it. The ingredients are readily available to the everyday person without the need for permits or licenses.
SuperHeal was taken to market with the knowledge that many effective natural remedies are shot down so my intention is to ensure that:
- Anyone can make SuperHeal at home from ingredients that will never be banned.
- In the unlikely event that we close our doors, the knowledge will remain for all to continue to benefit.
How do I make SuperHeal?
Mix these three certified organic ingredients together and bottle in a glass jar to create SuperHeal:
- Raw Coconut Oil (virgin cold-pressed) - 1 Part
- Turmeric Powder - 1 Part
- Lecithin Powder - 1 Part
*Do not make without certified organic ingredients. The efficacy of SuperHeal may vary if you make it at home using your own ingredients. If you are uncertain about the quality of your ingredients and it is an urgent matter we recommend purchasing our ready-made SuperHeal. We import the purest and highest grade ingredients we can find and I know with absolute certainty that no one else in Australia imports our grade of lecithin. You are also welcome to purchase the individual ingredients from us and make SuperHeal at home.
What else will I need?
- Powder-free food handling gloves to avoid staining hands. For the greatest consistency the best way to mix up SuperHeal if making it at home is with your hands for at least two minutes.
- Cotton bud to apply SuperHeal.
- Bandage and tape, adhesive bandage or large square water proof Band-Aids from your pharmacy. Remember, you will need to reapply SuperHeal every 24 hours.
- To avoid an animal trying to scratch the area, you may wish to purchase a plastic cone from your vet (the same kind used when a dog has been desexed).
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes before each use. Storing SuperHeal in the fridge is fine but it may become too hard to use.
- Keep the area covered because turmeric stains anything it comes in contact with.
- Apply SuperHeal daily for 7 days. Allow area to air for 24 hours. Re-apply daily for another 2-5 days or until the lump pops or falls off. Keep an eye on the wound and ensure it does not get infected.
- Continuing to apply SuperHeal may aid in the healing of the wound and prevent infection.
- We have had reports of SuperHeal having positive effects without bandaging but it is highly recommended that you stick to our method which has shown good results.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Each subject is different and results will vary.
- The general rule is to apply SuperHeal every 24 hours for 7 days. If there is no change or you are not yet fully satisfied with the results, allow the area to air for 24 hours. Re-apply daily for another 2-5 days and if it is a lump, until the lump pops or falls off.
- Keep an eye on the wound and ensure it does not get infected (Continuing to apply SuperHeal may aid in the normal healing of the wound).
- We have had reports of SuperHeal having positive effects without bandaging but it is highly recommended that you stick to our method.
- The efficacy of SuperHeal will vary depending on the quality of the ingredients you use. We import the purest and highest-grade ingredients we can find and we know with absolute certainty that no one else in Australia imports our grade of lecithin. If you are uncertain about the quality of the ingredients available to you, we recommend purchasing our ready-made SuperHeal.
- You are also welcome to purchase the individual ingredients from us and make SuperHeal at home.
Can my dog or cat eat SuperHeal?
While Augustine's SuperBoost mixed with Raw Coconut Oil essentially makes SuperHeal (highest quality golden paste) for ingestion, you are welcome to also feed SuperHeal as an added bonus. Below is a feeding guide.
• Miniature - Small: 1/2g - 0.0176oz
• Medium - Large: 1g - 0.0352oz
• Giant: 2g - 0.0705oz Halve the amount for puppies. Also healthy for cats to feed daily
SuperHeal has natural properties that give it a long shelf life, but it is best to keep refrigerated to avoid separation. If it separates, liquify it by placing the jar in warm water, stir and refrigerate.
SuperHeal contains turmeric which stains everything it comes in contact with. Please keep the area well covered to avoid staining your home.
We make no claims that SuperHeal will treat or cure you or your animals in any way shape or form. We were pleased with the results and we sincerely hope you will be too.
"Never put something on your skin that you wouldn't put in your mouth." Let food be thy medicine!
© 2012 -2023 Augustine Approved. Recipe for private use only. Not for commercial production or sale without written consent.
So what DOESN'T Augustine approve?
Additives, chemicals, colourings, dairy, fillers, flavourings, grains, gluten, GMOs, irradiation, meat or animal by-products, MSG, palm oil, preservatives, synthetics, salts & sweeteners.
SuperHeal carries the following symbols:
Virgin Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
- Vit Choline, E, K.
- Min Fe.
- EFA Omega 6. MCT's.
- Vit B5, B9.
- Min Ca, Cu, Fe, K, Mn, P, Zn. Fibre.
- Vit Choline, E, K.
- Min Ca, Fe, K, P.
- EFA Omega 3, Omega 6.
We've tried other pastes & creams for our little dog, but nothing is as effective as this. I'm not sure if our little doggie has a yeast infection or if it is something else fungal but they are crusty, smelly sores that just keep coming. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING works as well as SuperHeal does! I know that SuperHeal is not recommended for to such issues as it stains everything it comes in contact with and that we do need to address this from the inside long-term, but I thought I'd give it a try. Thank you so much, Phivo, for creating this amazing product! You, sir, are truly an awesome guy!
Mercury had two cysts, a larger one and a smaller one. After two days of applying SuperHeal the smaller one vanished. The larger one looked as if it was getting ready to open up / pop after several days. On the day he went to the vet for his routine lump check, when the doc started to aspirate, the cyst opened and drained. Our vet looked at the pamphlet and the product and told me to continue applying the salve to keep infection away as it continues to heal. Our vet approved SuperHeal! Merc continues to heal with the use of SuperHeal. Great product.
My dog Nacho is a two year old lab-mix who had a very lump on the right side of his tummy that was growing everyday. When I started applying SuperHeal we noticed a change of color and it began to dry up. I highly recommend SuperHeal which is made from human-grade organic ingredients. I think it is amazing and it really works! It's a blessing.
This product works. I would recommend this product as it is all natural. As for the turmeric staining, I put a gauze pad over it and then a piece of cut plastic from a sandwich bag over it and tape it down with adhesive wound tape. And hence, no staining of clothes but some extra work. Worth it!
I wasn’t even able to take a before and after of my girl’s growths on her head. She had two small lumps that appeared out of nowhere and after only two days of using SuperHeal it was completely gone. It has been some time and nothing has grown back. I’m so happy with SuperHeal!
Purchased this for my dog and decided to try it on a cyst and some glass stuck in my knee and it was just incredible. You could see and feel it working pretty quickly! Highly recommend.
I am glad I found this, while searching for a remedy on Youtube. Phivo is the man! My miniature dachshund's skin is healing! Sadly, not even vet treatments helped my dog's skin condition. This is the best thing for candida overgrowth & hotspots. Your videos on Youtube are so helpful. I wish I had not taken my dog for a skin biopsy. I know that SuperHeal is not recommended for skin problems as it stains everything it comes in contact with and that we do need to address this from the inside long-term, but I thought I'd give it a try. This is far better than what the vet prescribed. I'm firing my vet! Thank you so much, Phivo!
I found this product to be true to its claim. My husband used SuperHeal on himself and his wound cleared quickly. It does stain, but you deal with that over time. The product works and that is all we about. We also used it on our fur-baby's tail which got clipped in the screen door and it showed healing within 3 days. Thank you for all the valuable information.
This product is amazing. My pup has a lump on the inside of her ear. We have been using SuperHeal for a week now and can see the lump has decreased in size. We will continue to use until the lump has gone. It’s great to know there’s a product out there that will help with growths naturally without having to always resort to prescription medication and surgery.
My boxer is prone to lumps and without SuperHeal she would be having unnecessary operations to remove them. At 10 years old I would rather save her from that.